Thursday, October 6, 2016

'Required Service' is Now Available!

Traditionally, the audiobooks I've produced in the past have been very technical in nature (auto repair, getting traction for your startup, etc.); but I'm pleased to announce my latest project has finally allowed me to break into the world of fiction, and it's now available for you to enjoy.


Required Service by Jack Hawes is a story about a man at whom you probably wouldn't look twice if you saw him on the street; but in the realm of cyberspace, he's actually a brilliant computer hacker.

This is the story of how a life of cyber-crime never goes unnoticed.  Our protagonist, known in the book only by his online handle ManTis, soon gets cornered by the Central Intelligence Agency.  He then has a choice: work for an elite cyber division of the US government, or go straight to prison.

The audiobook version of Required Service is currently available on Audible and Amazon, and will be coming to iTunes very soon.

I hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed producing it.



CLICK HERE to get Required Service for FREE with a 30-day trial membership on Audible.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment